Monday, April 14, 2014

C4K April

Children


This week's C4K, I read Quinlan's post, "Plastic Fantastic". She made a slide show using google slides, to tell everyone about the good and bad things that come from plastic bags. She tells us how they are good for carrying food, but bad because it takes 500 years to break down.

My Reply:
Quinlan, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama, in the USA. I enjoyed your slide show on the good and bad things that come from plastic bags. I didn't know most of that until I read your slides. This is a great and helpful post. Keep up the good work!

This weeks C4K, I read Adrienne's post, All about Haiti. Adrienne talks about Haiti's poverty and the island location. She talks about the earthquake and the tragedy it caused. In her post she says, "It was sad because many people died - over 200 000! Many of the houses got destroyed and fell down and people had no food to eat at all. People were crying and the babies were crying too."

My Reply:
Hello Adrienne, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in the USA. This is a great post to inform those who don't know what happened in Haiti. It was very sad, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment