Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K March

Butterfly
This week's C4K, I was asked to respond to the blog post, Our Visit to Butterfly Creek by room 6 @Pt England School. This blog post is very special because it is by a second grade class, all the way in New Zealand! Teacher, Ms. She has been special friends of EDM310 for almost 5 years! The class made a video of pictures from their trip to Butterfly Creek! They looked like they were having a blast with all those butterflies.
My Reply:
Hey everyone! My name is Amber Harris, and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This video is awesome! It looks like y'all are having the best time! Did you all enjoy the butterflies? Which ones were your favorite?


This week's C4K, I read Shyla Lee's blog post, on her class swimming experience. She talks about her swimming instructor, and their time in the pool. She talks about the type of strokes her class worked on and what she, herself needs to improve on. Shyla ends her post with, "I feel good about swimming. It’s a good and athletic and sports and its good for your health."
My Reply:
Hello Shyla, I really liked your blog post on swimming, because during the summer I am a swimming teacher. Swimming is in fact very good for your body. Did you know it works every muscle in your body? I'm so glad you enjoyed your swimming lesson!


This week's C4K, I read Htawaras's blog post, "Why is the moon upside down?". In this post, he talks about the moons different angles and how sometimes it looks upside down. Also that the moon is different depending on where you are looking at it from.
My Reply:
Htawara, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I want you to know that I really like your post. I never thought the moon as being "upside down", or that people in other parts of the world see it differently. This is a great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment