Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Post #1

1. I have heard that EDM310 is very time consuming and difficult. I also heard that you can not procrastinate in this class.
2. My fear about EDM310 is that i will get lost and get behind on my work.
3. In my freshmen year of college, i took a CIS computer class. In the class I learned how to use all the Microsoft Office programs, and that is not what we are doing in EDM310. However, I did have to make a build a website and create a blog, so it is sort of the same concept, although still somehow different.
4. I think the most difficult thing for me will be moving at such a fast pace.
5. The best way to deal with the most difficult aspects is by asking for help.
6. If I get lost or confused, will there be anyone in the lab during the week to help me out? Ask Mr. Strange for a lab assistants number or email address so i may contact them if needed.

computer

2 comments:

  1. Yes, ask for help. See the calendar in your Drive for lab open times on weekends. We hope to add another Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,

    I have also heard these comments as well. I actually signed up for this class last semester, but was worried I did not have the appropriate amount of time to devote to this class. I finally conjured up enough determination for this course. I feel like the master checklist and a calender will be my best friend during this semester. I also took CIS at my community college back home, but it was nothing like EDM. I feel like if we just follow instructions and maintain our time well, we should excellence in this class (or at least, not fail).

    Fingers Crossed,
    Lauren A.

    ReplyDelete