Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Amber Harris, and i'm a junior at USA. I lived in Mobile for 17 years. My senior year of high school i moved to Atmore, AL. I attended Faulkner State Community College for my first 2 years, while living in Atmore. I moved back to Mobile in August to finish my degree. I chose to attend USA because i missed being in Mobile, with all my friends. My parents, oldest sister, and little brother still live in Atmore. My other sister is a junior at Auburn University, but she's still an Alabama fan, roll tide! My dad runs a construction company and my mom is a diamond importer. My oldest sister Brittney is 24 years old and recently moved back in with my parents after her 2 year old daughter, Brooklyn, passed away. My brother is 8 years younger than me, and is in the 6th grade at Atmore Christian School.

I am entering the education program because i love kids. I've been working with kids for the last 3 years by babysitting, life guarding, teaching swimming lessons, and working at a daycare. I want to work with 2nd and 3rd grade after i graduate. I'm not sure what i'm "best" at, but i am very organized and efficient. The thing i probably need to work the most on before i graduate is my patience. When it comes to children, i have plenty of patience, but not so much with my peers. Some of my favorite things to do include, work out, tan, and sleep.
baby

1 comment: