Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C4K Summary for February

KIDS


February 9, 2014
Connor is in Ms. Toal's class. He wrote a post called Sharks. He gave very good information. He stated how many species of sharks there are, and specific facts about a few. Altogether, this post was very well written and informative.

My Reply:
Conner, this is really good information about sharks. I learned a lot that i didn't know before. Keep up the good work!


February 16, 2014
5th grader, Daniel is in Mrs. Caddy's class. On February 5th Daniel wrote a post called, What would you do if someone just gave you $1?. Daniel's response was, "WOULD GIVE HALF TO CHARITY. AND BUY A NEW FOURWHEELER .THEN KEEP THE REST."

My Reply:
Daniel, this is a a tough question, because that is a lot of money. I think you wanting to give half of your money to charity is awesome! This is a great answer! Keep up the good work!


February 19, 2014
Arton is in Ms. Ruiz's 3rd grade class. He wrote a post titled, Family. In his post, he writes about his brother and sister and their dependency on eachother, He also talks about his future spouse. Arton states, "I’m going to have kids with. I’m I positive me and her are going to be together forever, cause I don’t see my self ever having a divorce." He knows what he wants in a family and that is very impressive for someone who is only in the 3rd grade.

My Reply:
Arton, this is a great post about family! I too have brothers and sisters and being able to depend on each other is very important. It's great that you have such high expectations of what you want for your future family. Keep up the great work!


February 25, 2014
Dustin Pfeffer is in Mrs. Millers class. On February 5, Dustin wrote a post called "This I Believe." Dustins post is about night hunting and why it should be legalized. Dustin states that, "Making this legal would save a ton of people from getting in car crashes and on the good side, you get deer meat. It’s a win win for everyone in this situation.I believe everyone would enjoy hunting a night time too."

My Reply:
Dustin, this is a great post and a fantastic idea! Night hunting sure would be a lot easier and yes, you probably would see more deer. I agree that you would have to be extra safe because getting hurt would be no fun. Maybe one day night hunting will be legal!

No comments:

Post a Comment